Articles | Dr. Richard Ha | Dallas Plastic Surgeon
- 1.Bilateral Cleft Lip and Nasal Repair. Byrd HS, Ha RY, Khosla RK, Gosman AA. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 122(4): 1181-90, 2008.
2.Discussion: Ultrasonic Liposuction in the Treatment of Gynecomastia. Ha RY, Rohrich RJ. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 116: 654-655, 2005.
3. Analysis of Facial Skin Thickness: Defining the Relative Thickness Index. Ha RY, Nojima K, Adams WP, Brown SA. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 115(6): 1769-1773, 2005.
4. Fat Extrusion and Septal Reset in Patients with the Tear Trough Triad: A Critical Appraisal. Barton FE, Ha R, Awada M. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery . 113(7): 2115-2121, 2004.
5. Septal Extension Grafts Revisited: 6-year Experience in Controlling Nasal Tip Projection and Shape. Ha RY, Byrd HS. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 112: 1929-1935, 2003.
6. Discussion: Combined Use of Ultrasonic Liposuction with the Pull-Through Technique for the Treatment of Gynecomastia. Rohrich RJ, Ha RY. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 112: 896-897, 2003.
7. Classification and Management of Gynecomastia: Defining the Role of Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction. Rohrich RJ, Ha RY, Kenkel JM, Adams WP. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , 111: 909-923, 2003.
8. The Alar Contour Graft: Correction and Prevention of Alar Rim Deformities in Rhinoplasty. Rohrich RJ, Raniere J, Ha, RY. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , 109: 2495-2505, 2002.
9. Resorbable Screw Fixation Technique for Endoscopic Brow and Midfacial Lifts. Eppley BL, Coleman JJ, Sood R, Ha RY, Sadove AM. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery , 102(1): 241-3, 1998.
10. The Significance of Prostate-Specific Antigen in Renal Transplant Recipients. Ha RY, Jindal RM, Milgrom MM, Leapman SB, Filo RS, Pescovitz MD. Southern Medical Journal, 91(9): 847-50, 1998.
11. A Comparison of Criteria for Pre-Renal Transplantation Crossmatching: Flow Cytometry vs. Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity (abstract). Ha RY, BK, Sidner RA, Filo RS. Abstract appeared in:
1. Journal of Investigative Medicine, 43(3): 491A (Sep 1995)
2. Indiana Medicine, 89: 41-42 (Jan/Feb 1996)
12. Adaptation to Phosphate Deprivation in Osteoblast-like Cells. Ha R, Steenbergen DK, Kempson SA. Cell Biochemistry and Function, 11: 119-24, 1993.