Articles | Dr. Richard Ha | Dallas Plastic Surgeon
1. Bilateral Cleft Lip and Nasal Repair.Byrd HS, Ha RY, Khosla R, Gosman A. Accepted for publication in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 10/08.
2. Discussion: Ultrasonic Liposuction in the Treatment of Gynecomastia.Ha RY, Rohrich RJ. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 116: 654-655, 2005.
3. Analysis of Facial Skin Thickness: Defining the Relative Thickness Index.Ha RY, Nojima K, Adams WP, Brown SA. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 115(6): 1769-1773, 2005.
4. Fat Extrusion and Septal Reset in Patients with the Tear Trough Triad: A Critical Appraisal.Barton FE, Ha R, Awada M. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 113(7): 2115-2121, 2004.
5. Septal Extension Grafts Revisited: 6-year Experience in Controlling Nasal Tip Projection and Shape.Ha RY, Byrd HS. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 112: 1929-1935, 2003.
6. Discussion: Combined Use of Ultrasonic Liposuction with the Pull-Through Technique for the Treatment of Gynecomastia.Rohrich RJ, Ha RY. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 112: 896-897, 2003.
7. Classification and Management of Gynecomastia: Defining the Role of Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction.Rohrich RJ, Ha RY, Kenkel JM, Adams WP. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 111: 909-923, 2003.
8. The Alar Contour Graft: Correction and Prevention of Alar Rim Deformities in Rhinoplasty.Rohrich RJ, Raniere J, Ha, RY. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 109: 2495-2505, 2002.
9. Resorbable Screw Fixation Technique for Endoscopic Brow and Midfacial Lifts.Eppley BL, Coleman JJ, Sood R, Ha RY, Sadove AM. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 102(1): 241-3, 1998.
10. The Significance of Prostate-Specific Antigen in Renal Transplant Recipients.Ha RY, Jindal RM, Milgrom MM, Leapman SB, Filo RS, Pescovitz MD. Southern Medical Journal, 91(9): 847-50, 1998.
11. A Comparison of Criteria for Pre-Renal Transplantation Crossmatching: Flow Cytometry vs. Complement-Dependent Cytotoxicity (abstract).BK, Sidner RA, Filo RS. Abstract appeared in:
1. Journal of Investigative Medicine, 43(3): 491A (Sep 1995)
2. Indiana Medicine, 89: 41-42 (Jan/Feb 1996)
12. Adaptation to Phosphate Deprivation in Osteoblast-like Cells.Ha R, Steenbergen DK, Kempson SA. Cell Biochemistry and Function, 11: 119-24, 1993.